Tuesday, December 30, 2008

happy birthday my friend

Today I will go to see my senior high school classmate and celebrate his birthday.
In the beginning, we discuss what we want to eat, and where we would like to go.
Though much minute, we determine going to eat the cook meat.
After twenty five minutes we arrive to the lion king cook meat.
The lion king cook meat is located at a road near my friend’s home but I do not the road’s name.
The lion king cook meat style is cooking by carbon and outside.
It is very delicious and full of the carbon taste by the cook way.
I eat twenty slices of meat and drink seven cups of beverages.
We talk something about our senior high school and recalled the happy thing in the past.
At two o’clock, we can eat any food and go play basketball.
Finally, we go home.

No comments: