Saturday, November 29, 2008

Basic Composition(complete)

Basic Composition
Tim 林富民
B9729052
Physical Therapy/Computer Science and Information Engineering
2008-25-11
Qualities of a Good Paramedic/ Advantages of Living in a Dormitory

Outline
Introduction: The three advantages of living in a dormitory
Body
1. I can save some money than living in my home or living outside.
2. I will be more independent and do everything by myself.
3. I do everything conveniently.Conclusion: I live in dormitory is more convenient than home or outside.
Essay
I live in a dormitory in CHANG GUNG UNIVERSITY. I think living in the dormitory has very advantages. For example, I can save some money than living in my home or living outside. If I were living in my home, I must spend nine thousand commuting. But, living in a dormitory, I only pay for eight thousand and five hundred. Therefore, I want to live in a dormitory than live in my home or outside. The second advantage, I will be more independent and do everything by myself. If I lived in home, I did not prepare many things such as dinner, clothing and other articles of daily use and so on. On the contrary, I must take care of myself. The final advantage, I do everything conveniently. I do homework and study with our classmates conveniently. And I can sleep more sufficient. For the three reasons I would like to live in the dormitory.

No comments: